Only as Strong as The People You Employ
- Augment your people / skills to ensure successful business delivery.
- Expand your product offering without incurring additional cost and educate customers on the products in order to increase sales.
- A proven framework with mature capabilities, processes & structures to create a valuable API Marketplace
We ensure that the professionals we place are aligned with our values and as well as a cultural fit.
Augment your people / skills to ensure successful business delivery.
Fast-track your eCommerce adoption. Launch your online presence if none is currently in place, and enhance your existing presence with a mature and battle-tested marketing approach.
You are supported by our onsite account managers, which ensure quick turnover if any issues or opportunities arises.
A proven framework with mature capabilities, processes & structures to create a valuable API Marketplace.
Enhance the value of your brand by focussing on a strategy which ensures that your online catalogue is pre-integrated with your suppliers and/or your ERP for the most accurate and up-to-date stock pricing and availability.
Solutions: Enable Case Studies
We Let the Results Speak for Themselves
Know Your Business
Business Strategy for Business Clarity
Insight and Guidance From Data
Provides skilled professionals to assist businesses to be more successful.
A targeted engagement using a proven API Marketplace framework.
Solutions: ECO-PP Case Study
FOR Medium to Large South African Enterprises
WHO need skilled professionals
AND WANT to augment their people / skills to ensure successful business delivery.
THE ECO-PP Professional Placement Service IS our people placement service
THAT provides skilled professionals to assist businesses be more successful.
UNLIKE traditional recruitment companies that provide any person they find
OUR PRODUCT Is supported by our onsite account managers, which ensure quick turnover if any issues or opportunities arises. We ensure that the professionals we place are aligned with our values and as well as a cultural fit. We are not a vendor but a partner to our customers.
- Organisations in South Africa need skilled professionals
- Augmentation of skills to ensure successful business delivery is crucial
- Quick turnover of any issues are needed
Customer Success Stories
Situation: Even thought Vodacom had an extremely high budget and over filled Project Management Office they still struggled to launch all projects planned for the year.
Impact: It was very difficult to deliver what the business expected from the office and was constantly going over budget.
Resolution: A1L's ECO-PMO Service was implemented at Vodacom and resulted in:
- Increased number of Launched Projects from 75 to 115
- Reduced PM Management efforts from 24 PMs to 16 PMs
- Reduced cost from R 23 Million to R 16,3 Million
A1L's Professional Placement service was used to augment the skills required by Vodacom for successful delivery.
- Contact an A1L Account Manager today to see how we can help with skilled professionals.
Solutions: OpL Case Study
FOR DIY Resellers who does not have an online presence or have one but are not integrated into their ERP with a Product Catalogue bigger than 20
WHO are struggling to manage their Product catalogues, trying to keep price and quantity updated and keeps limited floor space and stock in order to keep cost low
AND WANT to expand their product offering without incurring additional cost and educate customers on the products in order to increase sales.
THE OPL Platform IS an Online Platform with pre-integrated managed catalogues
THAT enables you to effortlessly sell effectively online.
UNLIKE turnkey online offerings, requiring manual management of products, pricing and quantity
OUR PRODUCT expands your Product Offering by giving your customer what they need, when they need it… allowing you to focus on running your Business.
- COVID-19 has resulted in a massive increase in eCommerce adoption rates for business of all sizes.
- Businesses are re-prioritising their eCommerce strategies to retain and improve engagement rates with existing and potential customers.
Customer Success Stories
Situation: One of the largest tool wholesaler in South Africa with no online presence and no self-service capabilities.
Impact: Expensive customer engagement, impacting profitability and customer experience.
Resolution: Online self-service capabilities targeting end-customers, retailers and the company sales representatives, with an integrated rich online customers, exposing 25000 products in the catalog.
- Fast-track the adoption of eCommerce in your business. Launch your online presence if none is currently in place, and enhance your existing presence with a mature and battle-tested marketing approach.
- Enhance the value of your brand by focussing on a strategy which ensures that your online catalogue is pre-integrated with your suppliers and/or your ERP for the most accurate and up-to-date stock pricing and availability.
Solutions: ECO-GW Case Study
API Marketplace Framework
FOR People in any industry, responsible for exposing internal capabilities to the market via an API Gateway or Marketplace, working in Medium to Large Enterprises
WHO have to establish an API-Based Ecosystem and is feeling frustrated with limited applicable knowledge and high business objectives to meet
AND WANT a proven framework with mature capabilities, processes & structures to create a valuable API Marketplace.
THE API Marketplace Framework IS a targeted engagement using a proven API Marketplace framework
THAT Provides business justification, investment requirements, organisational design and mature capabilities along with a prioritised implementation plan reducing the effort to research, define and implement an API-Based Ecosystem by 90%.
UNLIKE Traditional consulting with technology focused, pinpointed solutions disregarding the full business model
OUR PRODUCT Provides thought leadership and traction to deliver and adopt a successful ecosystem in up to 45% less time. It’s also a means to look before you leap.
- End-to-End experience - Built to serve your organisation's employees, customers, and partners.
- API Design - Focus on API First.
- Security - Automated and behavioral methodologies pair to deliver dynamically secure systems.
- AI and ML-based APIs - New sources of real-time data help with trend detection for faster responses to intelligence.
- Ecosystem-driven platform technology - Harvard Business Review - “What enables digital platforms to fight off competition and grow profits?”.
- Protocol agnostic, specification friendly - Treating the specification as the single source of truth of an API is the core of a powerful API program.
- Take lessons from The Open Source Community.
- APIOps - APIOps encompasses the API developer experience which is a subset of DevOps.
- Fast-track the adoption of API in your business.
- API Strategy — Speed of Value to Market.